Email email@example.com to sign up.
This 8-week course is intended for students ages 7 to 12 who have completed the Intro Course.
We will introduce a few new concepts, but focus primarily on problem solving skills and enabling students to add more advanced features to their game.
- Build on the skills introduced in the Intro Course
- Introduce additional coding concepts that will enable students to work on more complex projects and problems
- Practice weighing tradeoffs between different approaches
- Continue working on game development.
- $50 per week for 8 weeks ($400 total)
- Weekly 1:1 lessons, 60 minutes each
- Weekly self-guided exercises to introduce and reinforce key concepts
- Functions with Input and Output
- For Loops: Mechanics and Tradeoffs
- More Boolean Logic: and and or operators
- Iterative and Symbolic Logic
- Practice with formal logical
- More Game Development Tools
- We will run code using replit.com — a free tool that makes setup simple